Talaash! Which part of Mumbai do you want to see?

Dhanda Village



I am tempted to start a Cows Of Mumbai Series.
If I did, it would probably read like this:


We are sisters of mixed breed. My markings I suspect are a mix of Deoni, Baragur and Ayrshire with horns that suggest some coupling in the past with a horny Kankhrej bull. All that has left me confused and milkless like my sister here.

However I am blessed with a power to read the prayers of people who feed me tasteless balls of ghaas poos they mistakenly think we like. That makes me feel better but my poor sister here has no such power and I am sorry if she hides her face and refuses to smile for your camera Gopalagopala.

Photo Books by Mumbai Paused







Digital photo books with stories from the streets of Mumbai are now available at Footpath Bookshop


Explore by places

Archive