Talaash! Which part of Mumbai do you want to see?

Mahim


Baba's Best!
  Pahalwan's best.
  They all claim to be Baba's best.

Served hot!

 

Eating Out In Mumbai: Mahim Wednesday


This is a place where I used to often eat when I used to work in that area a decade back. But I have eaten there only in the evenings.

But on a Wednesday afternoon it is a mela atmosphere outside the Mahim Dargah. Thanks to the street market that coincides with the Novena at the Chruch which is also in the same area. I plan to go back on an empty stomach soon and eat, eat and eat. And after that I plan to meet this Unani/Ayurveda guy on the footpath and find some enzymes to digest all the yummies.

 

Photo Books by Mumbai Paused







Digital photo books with stories from the streets of Mumbai are now available at Footpath Bookshop


Explore by places

Archive