Talaash! Which part of Mumbai do you want to see?

Station Road, Sion



Work Space Mumbai: The shop that sells radios


You will find this near Sion Station, behind the bus-stop where buses to Bandra and Western Suburbs stop. These are not old radios but fresh plastic ones. I bought one of them and they are made for FM. I was hoping that I would catch some Short Wave radio like in the good old days of DXing but I was disappointed. Is it because there's too much interference now? Maybe I should get a radio like the one PK wore to cover his crotch in Raju Hirani's film and try again.

The shop itself is interesting. It sells little else. Do drop in if you pass that way. 











Photo Books by Mumbai Paused







Digital photo books with stories from the streets of Mumbai are now available at Footpath Bookshop


Explore by places

Archive